Sunday, May 07, 2006

On Politics

I admit it; I used to be a staunch Republican who pretty much supported Bush 100%.

Oh how the times have changed....

Now, I have a completely different outlook on politics. I view it in much the same way as religion now:

A system designed for CONTROL & MANIPULATION of the masses.

Now, for most people, like me in the past, this isn't immediately noticable. Yeah, for hundreds of years we have had people screaming about "oppression" of the people and so on.

I'm sure you've heard it all before. I never really considered anything those people used to say. I always thought they were loonies, people with deep-seated emotional/psychological issues.

I think the big turning point for me, personally, was coming across what might be called "4th Way" teachings by the schools made public and famous by Georges Gurdjieff. I'll go into this in more detail in a future post but suffice it to say for now that it got me to start analyzing DATA and thinking in "scientific" terms instead of emotional terms.

To myself and my way of thinknig now this has been an indispensible tool for "awakening".

Once I removed the emotional content from my thinking of politics I really could no longer LIE to myself (and others) by ignoring what I was seeing in the world. I made a connection between what happens in religion and what happens in politics! The control and manipulation I spoke of earlier.

An interesting side note to this is about the actual infiltration and corruption of these two institutions by the "powers that be" that work in subtle way to change the very foundations that the institutions were built upon. In layman's terms, they started out "for the people by the people" but since they gave people "power" they got corrupted and changed. You can look to the early Gnostic Christian writitngs to see this. Also, if you read works of the "Founding Fathers" you'll see that our Gov. has become EXACTLY what the Founders feared! Read the book "Political Ponerology" for more information of this type.

Now, on to the manipulation of the people by gov. Ususally, this type of manipulation is so subtle only the most aware/awake people notice the beginning of the process. You can EASILY see the EFFECTS however. Look at the Palestinian conflict, the whole Iran deal and high gas prices.

Look for patterns; for example, anytime we seem to be getting close to peace in the Middle East, what happens? Something ALWAYS comes around that disrupts it. Assassinations, the "sudden illness" of a leader, "coincidental" terrorist attacks. You can see it over and over. Why do I think this happens? Because of subtle manipulations. In fact, it has gotten so I have been able to begin to see these patterns everywhere in the world, just by reading between the lines (i.e. knowing the tools of manipulation used by the power that be). Awareness and knowledge are the keys here.

Look at the whole Iran situation. I think it can be stated (again by acute observation) that the PTB want strife in the Middle East. Usually, thier boy Bush is all up for that. But the Iraq war has left a bad taste in people's mouths, so I think Bush and company actually thought it might be a good idea to NOT invade because his poll numbers are so low and the Republicans are taking a beating. So he hesitates...And lo and behold what happens? Here comes a "psychopath" into power in Iran, who nothing but the goal to "poke" Bush constantly. Thus, the manipulators set it up so that they will STILL get their way, i.e. an unstable Iran, and thusly a more unstable Middle East.

I don't like to make predictions because I don't believe in a "set" future. However, it will be interesting to see how many "attacks" and such get "funded" by Iran, or which Iran gets the blame. Not to say of course that Iran really WON'T do anything, but the REAL KEY HERE is who ultimately BENEFITS?

Or So I think...

Don

1 Comments:

Blogger Horne Acal said...

Hey Don, Happy merry christmas.
see you soon, Don

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home